Mother of all blogs

Wednesday, January 11, 2012


Now What?

My language have evolved to become way more sophisticated, but there is still a long way to go! In the future I would like to be able to write on a higher level and to read books with difficult terminology. Clay G dawg has done an amazing job as a language art teacher and I will miss him. However a new semester with Mr. D triggers my excitement! I hope to keep evolving and handling english on a higher level. I liked both Good and McKenna and the way they operated and to find a path between them, where you have the fast write to improve the creative process as well as being graded on some of our work. The language art class of creative writing is approachable from many different angles. Good believed in the freedom of the student and it worked very well. McKenna believed in quality ahead of quantity, which made me open my eyes to language arts. I think that if Mr Dwyre manage to find a path in between those two we would keep evolving as writers. It is important to remember that this is going to be a learning curve for both the teacher and the students, and as we all want to be taught well, I believe teachers and students can work together. After all you are the reason we can learn and we are the reason you can work. The coming semester is going to be an interesting journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment